1. Because today might have some unexpected shooting opportunities.
2. Because today might be a special day waiting to be documented.
3. Because today the glorious sunset may suddenly glow and will slowly go downhill at the far west of the horizon.
4. Because today something extraordinary might happen.
5. Because today there is something that will catch my eye.
6. Because today I don’t want to knock my head on the wall and regret for the next 365 days of not having brought one.
7. Because today I don’t wanna miss that single moment I’ve been waiting all my life. (drama, yuck!)
I can enumerate some more… but I think those are enough and straight to the point.
I bring my cam everyday, literally. I feel naked without one LOL! I categorized “bringing my camera” as a basic, primary, survival need. toinkkkk!
Maybe I’m just crazy… maybe not. But I think I am.
(Dave currently brings a mirrorless interchangeable lens camera everyday – Panasonic G3 + Panasonic 20mm 1.7 pancake lens)
Feel free to interact with my blog articles, either by adding a comment below this article, or drop me an email. Thanks for reading! Keep clickin’ -Kindest, Dave